I know the obvious is the stuff from leaves, so we'll set that aside.
It seems some areas suffer more than others, and some areas with no leaves nearby equally suffer from lines that are surrounded by trees.
Does type of stock really matter? IE, I guess a loco would be better than a lightweight multiple unit.
Is it just the colder atmosphere?
I originally had a thought trail about it being wetter around but it rains all over the year so why isn't it such an issue then?
It seems some areas suffer more than others, and some areas with no leaves nearby equally suffer from lines that are surrounded by trees.
Does type of stock really matter? IE, I guess a loco would be better than a lightweight multiple unit.
Is it just the colder atmosphere?
I originally had a thought trail about it being wetter around but it rains all over the year so why isn't it such an issue then?