• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Why I love railway people (and Twitter!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainophile

Established Member
Joined
28 Oct 2010
Messages
6,988
Location
Wherever I lay my hat
Why I love railway people (and Twitter!)
Virgin Trains said:
Due to a landslip on the @chilternrailway network, we and @LondonMidland will accept tickets for their services until further notice.

Chiltern Railways &#8207 said:
@VirginTrains @LondonMidland
Thank you both very much. Really appreciate the tweet and the ticket acceptance. E

London Midland said:
@chilternrailway @VirginTrains Train
love on Valentines Day. :)


Chiltern Railways said:
@LondonMidland
Indeed. :) E
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top