Martin1988
Member
I'd be interested to find out why are some National Express services registered whilst others aren't?
Does it solely depend on whether NX can claim BSOG for a service or are there other advantages/disadvantages to registering or not registering a service?
In addition I'd be intetested to find out are concessionary passes valid on any National Express services? Am guessing you couldn't use one to go all the way from say Glasgow to London but what about on a local journey such as Bristol to Bath or Cardiff-Newport?
Does it solely depend on whether NX can claim BSOG for a service or are there other advantages/disadvantages to registering or not registering a service?
In addition I'd be intetested to find out are concessionary passes valid on any National Express services? Am guessing you couldn't use one to go all the way from say Glasgow to London but what about on a local journey such as Bristol to Bath or Cardiff-Newport?