RyanOPlasty
Member
I have recently travelled using day ranger tickets, but I found the ticket purchases to be frustrating.
My local station does not sell some of them, or the ticket office may not be open so I have first to make a journey to a station where I can buy the day ranger.
In most cases the train that I use to get there would have taken me into the day ranger zone but I have then to wait 30 minutes or an hour for the next one.
Is there any technical reason why these cannot be bought online?
My local station does not sell some of them, or the ticket office may not be open so I have first to make a journey to a station where I can buy the day ranger.
In most cases the train that I use to get there would have taken me into the day ranger zone but I have then to wait 30 minutes or an hour for the next one.
Is there any technical reason why these cannot be bought online?