• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Why all the violence against the BNP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

90019

Established Member
Joined
29 May 2008
Messages
6,891
Location
Featherstone, West Yorkshire
Well, it looks like normal service has been resumed...For the time being! ;)
I havn't a clue what happened earlier today, but the board server was only handling requests for about 30 seconds to a minute, then failing to respond for at least ten minutes after that...Trust me, I was running the ping command from my mates PC this morning like never before, and I really should've kept a log of it for the bored admins! :shock:

Actually, it was the same for me and at least a couple of other people yesterday morning as well :?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

djw1981

Established Member
Joined
10 Jul 2007
Messages
2,642
Location
Glasgow
I live in Glasgow, which is a very multi-cultural city. We have our racist attacks going both ways, like every other city has. But we've got a bigger problem with sectarian violence, Catholics-v-Protestants, Rangers-v-Celtic etc. You take the ethnic minorities out, I think crime will probably drop proportionately in this city, maybe a bit more because of the few racist attacks, but I think crime will see a proportional drop. I have no statistics to back me up, just personal experience of Stab City.

But what else happens when you take out migrants? Well, you lose a lot of skilled workers, and unskilled workers. People who contribute to the economy, to the country, and to their local community. People who're very warm hearted, welcoming and friendly. People who've helped make Glasgow what it is today.

This is a utopian view; of course this does not cover every migrant, but most immigrants I've met have fallen into this category.

But this is a very different picture than the one the BNP paint. Reading their descriptions, I imagine a swarm of migrants stealing our homes and living off the system whilst doing bugger all. Destroying this once great country so they can get free health care. That's far from the truth from what I've seen. Of course there are immigrants who fall into this category, but there are many more falling into the former category.

And if you want to see people in Glasgow "...stealing our homes and living off the system whilst doing bugger all. Destroying this once great country so they can get free health care.", to quote myself, visit Easterhouse, Castlemilk, Drumchapel, Garthamlock and other such areas; plenty of Scottish natives doing the same thing here!

Sorry to disagree but Glasgow may be multicultural for Scotland (with few cities and being far from points of immigration) but compared to the Midlands and South we are really very mono-cultural. Many immigrants to Scotland have also become very assimilated into Scottish culture thus reducing the multiculturalism.

Even within Glasgow, there are many mono-cultural areas with very few mixed communities.
 

me123

Established Member
Joined
9 Jul 2007
Messages
8,510
Well, in comparison to London, perhaps we're very Scottish. But still, there's a lot more ethnic minorities here than I've seen in, for example, Edinburgh (excluding the tourists, of course!), Aberdeen, Newcastle and the North. Not spent much time in the South so I can't compare, but we are IMO a very multi-cultural city. As a sign of that, there's a rather prominent mosque on the South Side of the Clyde.

Really, there is a large ethnic minority group in the South Side, but not very much in Easterhouse et al. for example.
 

djw1981

Established Member
Joined
10 Jul 2007
Messages
2,642
Location
Glasgow
I would argue that Newcastle is also multicultural to a similar extent to Glasgow, but in a more mixed area with less gehtto's and ethnic areas. Edinburgh has less so, becasuse many immigrants end up in manufacturing and semiskilled occupations which were more prevalent in Glasgow and Newcastle.
 

SouthEastern-465

Established Member
Joined
24 May 2009
Messages
1,660
Location
Greater London
The more I read about Griffin, the more dangerous I think he is. They are very keen on stuff like Peak Oil (see their website), because they see it as an excuse to get rid of the people they don't like and reduce the population. Which includes 'White scum'. I quote

“the rich are gentically superior to the poor” and that under a BNP government “white working class scum will be eliminated”.

and

'The BNP’s Manifesto contains a number of key points which would help greatly in reducing the
impact of a Peak Oil crisis on Britain, with our plans to encourage population reduction'


http://bnp.org.uk/peakoil/resources/worldwithoutoil.pdf

This is opposed to the Green party, who want to find innovative solutions.

http://policy.greenparty.org.uk/policypointers/pbpeakoilbriefing.pdf

I googled the quote, and he does appear to have made the comment you posted.

Other quotes are:

In 1985 Griffin praised black separatist Louis Farrakhan in Nationalist Today. He said, "White Nationalists everywhere, wish Farrakhan well for we share a common struggle for the same ends: racial separation and racial freedom."

In the Panorama interview, Griffin said, "We haven't given up on our principle that mono racial countries... mono ethnic countries are more stable, it's far easier to preserve human rights and freedom within those whereas multi-racial societies always end up going right down the road of tyranny."

---------

In 1997, Nick Griffin published a booklet entitled "Who are the Mind Benders?". It claimed to prove that Jewish people controlled the British media and thereby were able to brainwash white British people into accepting multiculturalism.

---------

Between 1995 and 1997, Nick Griffin edited 'The Rune'. Griffin referred to the Holocaust as a "Holohoax".

In 1998 Nick Griffin said, "I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that 6 million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also also once held that the Earth was flat... I have reached the conclusion that the "extermination" tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria."

---------

In 1995 Griffin, wrote an article in the Rune. He said, "Mass alien immigration and suicidally low birthrate mean that the White Race is poised on the brink of a precipice of rapid and irreversible decline. If we do not step back now, we face political and then physical extinction. A stark choice. UNITE OR DIE!"

---------

Griffin wrote an article for Spearhead in June 1999 after the Admiral Duncan pub bombing. He said, "The TV footage of dozens of gay demonstrators flaunting their perversions in front of the world's journalists showed just why so many ordinary people find these creatures so repulsive."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/static/in_depth/programmes/2001/bnp_special/the_leader/beliefs.stm

Finally, this is the reason I'm opposed to government spying and huge databases. Could you imagine how dangerous those would be with the BNP in charge?

He reminds me of "The Master" out of the "Doctor Who" series but anyway as I have said before I support them as polititions but not there personal life,where they made comments like the one's you have posted which he said.
Regards
 

me123

Established Member
Joined
9 Jul 2007
Messages
8,510
I read this article today in the Glasgow Herald. It refers to a study, where migrants are actually making a net contribution to the economy. There goes the BNP's argument.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top