I will be starting a new job in July and need some advice on travelcards. I live in Whitechapel and work at Woking.
From July 6 - 17, I will need to travel from Whitechapel to Woking everyday Monday to Friday.
After July 17, I will need to travel from Whitechapel to Woking three days a week.
I am not sure what would be the best way to save on the cost of travel as I am under the impression that I will need to get a travel card on my Oyster to travel from Whitechapel to Waterloo and a train travel card to travel from Waterloo and Woking. Also, I am not sure if I should get a weekly or monthly travelcard as I only need to travel everyday to Woking for the first two weeks of July.
I am under 25 and could apply for the railcard 16-25 to get some discount on fares?
I am really confused on which travelcard to get and if I should apply for the raildcard 16-25 in addition to purchasing the travelcards. On top of that I also need to pay for a bus pass to use in Woking
.
It would be really great if anyone could help me out on this!
From July 6 - 17, I will need to travel from Whitechapel to Woking everyday Monday to Friday.
After July 17, I will need to travel from Whitechapel to Woking three days a week.
I am not sure what would be the best way to save on the cost of travel as I am under the impression that I will need to get a travel card on my Oyster to travel from Whitechapel to Waterloo and a train travel card to travel from Waterloo and Woking. Also, I am not sure if I should get a weekly or monthly travelcard as I only need to travel everyday to Woking for the first two weeks of July.
I am under 25 and could apply for the railcard 16-25 to get some discount on fares?
I am really confused on which travelcard to get and if I should apply for the raildcard 16-25 in addition to purchasing the travelcards. On top of that I also need to pay for a bus pass to use in Woking
It would be really great if anyone could help me out on this!