adamp
Member
More bigger routes instead !
A 92, 67, another 158, 155, 185, 333 etc...
A 92, 67, another 158, 155, 185, 333 etc...
I used to live in Market Harborough where they were a common sight.
Well clearly, or they wouldn't have been a common sight....That's because they ran the MML![]()
A 67 is currently being made by Steve Green but is very much WIP. see more over at TSC. Also a 59 is in production as well. Again, very much WIP
I, like Chaz, would like to see a “Peak” (class 44, 45, 46). There was once 193 of these 138 ton 1Co-Co1 monsters kicking around the network. They were, in their time, the heaviest locomotives on the railway. I used to live in Market Harborough where they were a common sight.
Oh no, you're not a sulzer ned are you? Blummin' eck! A Peak, although it would be a great addition to the fleet BVE wise, is bottom of my list...EE all the way!![]()
A 67 is currently being made by Steve Green but is very much WIP. see more over at TSC. Also a 59 is in production as well. Again, very much WIP
Just had a quick look on TSC but can't seem to find it any where, do you have a link to the page?
Plus to add to my first selection of a class 58 it would also be great to see a wizzo!!

and also, a class 465 would be nice 

I do believe gear change is possible, somebody did it in a 117 for bve.
Parry people mover, with a stourbridge town to stourbridge jnc route!:grin:

Vegtable
I myself would like to see a 40 or a 55. And maybe a 52, oh, and a 45 wouldn't go amiss
Saying that a 20 would be good too..... and a 60.... and 37905/6....... and an 08!!![]()