• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Which Trains Would You Like To See On BVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

90020

Member
Joined
21 Mar 2008
Messages
6
hmm...i would like to see a 'proper' Class 87 for bve4 along with a Class 90, also wouldn't mind a Mk3 DVT. And for diesel loco's I would have a Class 57/3.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jord

Member
Joined
21 Jun 2007
Messages
1,180
Location
Aberdeenshire
Well I would like to seefor BVE4:

55, 59/0, 60, 67 and a 92.

Also can't wait to try out the 20, 73 and 90 :D
 

Gavelex

Member
Joined
9 Sep 2006
Messages
461
Location
london
Because that's a stupid reply ;)

Seriously though, If I could. I would. But just cos I can't doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on things...

It is very easy to change the way sounds sound in BVE, eather in the train.dat or in a sound editing program.

The 95ts sounds were given more bass and put in the 96 for example.
 

wishbone332

Member
Joined
10 Jul 2008
Messages
40
Location
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
:D I've been a good boy this year, so for Christmas (or preferably sooner), I want:

- a class 90, or 91 electric (whichever gets done fastest)
- an APT class 370 electric (with "incredible tilting action" just like in the advertisements!)
- a class 87 electric (for BVE4)
- a class 33 diesel
- a class 29 diesel

Merry Christmas to all, even though it's July! ;)

EDIT #001: Oh, and I also want to fill my diesel collection with my very own "Dancing Sulzer" (it's what I call a class 25 -- don't ask me why: I'm still trying to figure that out myself ;) ).
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top