• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Which trains serve breakfast on the weekend when travelling EMT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impey0711

On Moderation
Joined
16 Sep 2013
Messages
281
does anybody have a list of trains that serve the weekend breakfast in first class at weekends I’m booked on the 08:13 from Leicester to st Pancras this coming sat I’m just wondering if this is one of the trains many thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

andythebrave

Member
Joined
8 Oct 2009
Messages
570
Location
England
does anybody have a list of trains that serve the weekend breakfast in first class at weekends I’m booked on the 08:13 from Leicester to st Pancras this coming sat I’m just wondering if this is one of the trains many thanks
0825 0913 0925 I'm afraid
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top