hvshe
Member
I have been using the XC app for tickets for a long time, but I am looking to see if it is optimal or not.
My requirements are as follows:
musts:
- ability to change advanced tickets to flexible tickets by providing only the difference and no change fee
- ability to print and collect changed tickets at ticket machines for no extra fee (the XC app allows this only when changing tickets)
- no booking fee
- integration with online platform, possible to buy tickets online
nice to have:
- possible to load advanced tickets onto a smartcard
- some kind of kickback (like in credits or avios) for buying tickets, but not really important
do not need:
- show railcard
- split tickets for me, as I split my tickets myself
- show live train info about booked trains
what app would be the best? I was looking into GWR but I wasn't sure if it is the best option given my desires
thank you in advance for your responses!
My requirements are as follows:
musts:
- ability to change advanced tickets to flexible tickets by providing only the difference and no change fee
- ability to print and collect changed tickets at ticket machines for no extra fee (the XC app allows this only when changing tickets)
- no booking fee
- integration with online platform, possible to buy tickets online
nice to have:
- possible to load advanced tickets onto a smartcard
- some kind of kickback (like in credits or avios) for buying tickets, but not really important
do not need:
- show railcard
- split tickets for me, as I split my tickets myself
- show live train info about booked trains
what app would be the best? I was looking into GWR but I wasn't sure if it is the best option given my desires
thank you in advance for your responses!