• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Which service did you last drive? - Just for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

16.19

Member
Joined
2 Dec 2020
Messages
182
Location
Leeds
Just for fun; which service did you last drive?

I was waiting for a 150 or a 158 earlier from Leeds to Halifax return and I was surprised to see a class 170 rolling my way! …haven’t driven one for around 5 months! …now where’s that signal buzzer?!
 

Attachments

  • 56F212C5-E65D-41DC-B5CC-8B24D7863890.jpeg
    56F212C5-E65D-41DC-B5CC-8B24D7863890.jpeg
    310.9 KB · Views: 123
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

D365

Veteran Member
Joined
29 Jun 2012
Messages
13,194
I might be being naive... but is it really the best idea to post this level of detail on a public forum?
 

TT-ONR-NRN

Veteran Member
Joined
30 Dec 2016
Messages
12,883
Location
Cambridge
I might be being naive... but is it really the best idea to post this level of detail on a public forum?
I'm sure said driver has enough common sense to judge for himself whether what he posts will have implications or not.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

I would have been most surprised and interested to see a 170 at Bradford Intg.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top