petethetim
Member
I was just wondering out of all the Routes on MSTS which are modelled on Real Life Routes Which station would you say is closest to its "REAL LIFE COUNTERPART"
Me personally I'd say Ipswich on Making tracks superb Great Eastern is close to how I remember it i was there about 87 & York on ECE Part II is a good representation of its Big Brother , but my two that stand head & shoulders above the others are Edinburgh Waverley on Kerr McIntosh's Scottish Central Stage 1 , but the daddy of them all in my opinion is again on a Making Tracks Route Irish Enterprise North & it's Belfast Gt.Victoria Street which is a carbon Copy of the real thing
I will be interested to hear others opinions & choices pan out & do you think it helps add anything to simming , personally two of my favourite routes Are nothing like the stations in their "REAL LIFE COUNTERPART" ,but it does not detract from my enjoyment
Me personally I'd say Ipswich on Making tracks superb Great Eastern is close to how I remember it i was there about 87 & York on ECE Part II is a good representation of its Big Brother , but my two that stand head & shoulders above the others are Edinburgh Waverley on Kerr McIntosh's Scottish Central Stage 1 , but the daddy of them all in my opinion is again on a Making Tracks Route Irish Enterprise North & it's Belfast Gt.Victoria Street which is a carbon Copy of the real thing
I will be interested to hear others opinions & choices pan out & do you think it helps add anything to simming , personally two of my favourite routes Are nothing like the stations in their "REAL LIFE COUNTERPART" ,but it does not detract from my enjoyment