Rushforza
New Member
Good afternoon everyone. I just recently joined the Railforums.
A couple of days ago, I went to a open job event in Manchester hosted by Freightliner. I been in retail for 7 years and im starting to think of moving on and find a new job away from retail. I started to think of getting a job as a freight train driver.
I like to ask where is the best place to start learning on how to be a train driver. I live around the Greater Manchester area so I wondering is there any classes they do which I can do to learn how to drive or apprenticeship's for me to do.
thanks
A couple of days ago, I went to a open job event in Manchester hosted by Freightliner. I been in retail for 7 years and im starting to think of moving on and find a new job away from retail. I started to think of getting a job as a freight train driver.
I like to ask where is the best place to start learning on how to be a train driver. I live around the Greater Manchester area so I wondering is there any classes they do which I can do to learn how to drive or apprenticeship's for me to do.
thanks
. Iv only recently thought about train driving it’s not as if it’s a Hobby of mine but do like the idea of responsibility and all duties it comes with. Also keep seeing people say DOO, what is it have no idea.