As the title of the thread suggests really. I'm based down south so never see rail freight that's hauled by anything other than a 59, 66, or 70, if I wanted to go further afield to see some electric rail freight, how far would I have to go?
Ah forgot to update, I moved recently and am now near Oxford, so Rugby's pretty easy to get to. I did visit a couple weeks ago and didn't see much, will have to give it another try!Actually, I see you are located near Bath, so it won't be a short journey for you to see a pair of 90s I'm afraid.
Ah, that's a bit easier then, but the suggestions of Nuneaton and Stafford are also good ones.Ah forgot to update, I moved recently and am now near Oxford, so Rugby's pretty easy to get to. I did visit a couple weeks ago and didn't see much, will have to give it another try!

Seeing your opening post, about the diet of 59 / 66 / 70, was sobering; it made me think back to the rich variety of freight and Civil Engineer traffic I used to see at Oxford 1991-1993.Ah forgot to update, I moved recently and am now near Oxford