Nicholas B
Member
Hello, all.
So, with regards to live rail sources online which state the reason a train is delayed/cancelled, there is none, as far as I know. The only place, as fare as I'm aware, to see the delay/cancellation reasons for individual live services is an app - Fasteroute.
Are there any WEBSITES which include this information? And I'm specifically talking about websites which provide live train service information (similar to RTT) and not generic disruption reasons (such as National Rail Inquiries).
Thanks.
So, with regards to live rail sources online which state the reason a train is delayed/cancelled, there is none, as far as I know. The only place, as fare as I'm aware, to see the delay/cancellation reasons for individual live services is an app - Fasteroute.
Are there any WEBSITES which include this information? And I'm specifically talking about websites which provide live train service information (similar to RTT) and not generic disruption reasons (such as National Rail Inquiries).
Thanks.