Where are these Central 170s being stabled? For a bonus, what platform??:)
15 Dec 2007 #1 P156KWJ Established Member Joined 26 Nov 2007 Messages 4,226 Location Nottinghamshire Where are these Central 170s being stabled? For a bonus, what platform??
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in R RailUK Forums
15 Dec 2007 #2 1D53 Established Member Joined 2 Apr 2006 Messages 2,898 Well bearing in mind there is no picture I'll guess Derby platform 1!
15 Dec 2007 #3 P156KWJ Established Member Joined 26 Nov 2007 Messages 4,226 Location Nottinghamshire I'm so sorry! Now it won't upload :x damn it! it was actually nottingham platform 6, but oh well. The photo is refusing to upload now.
I'm so sorry! Now it won't upload :x damn it! it was actually nottingham platform 6, but oh well. The photo is refusing to upload now.