I just want to know where I can go to see them?
1 Oct 2014 #1 jspillman Member Joined 26 Sep 2014 Messages 93 Location Norfolk I just want to know where I can go to see them?
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in R RailUK Forums
2 Oct 2014 #2 Freightmaster Verified Rep Joined 7 Jul 2009 Messages 4,523 Working trains in daylight? Rugby, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Stafford would be best. (they do work some trains in the London area, but mostly in the hours of darkness apart from the Wembley to Daventry bottled water train). MARK
Working trains in daylight? Rugby, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Stafford would be best. (they do work some trains in the London area, but mostly in the hours of darkness apart from the Wembley to Daventry bottled water train). MARK
2 Oct 2014 #3 C crewmeal Member Joined 1 Dec 2007 Messages 462 Location Birmingham They're like bats only come out at night
2 Oct 2014 #4 jspillman Member Joined 26 Sep 2014 Messages 93 Location Norfolk Thanks yeah i would like to see them during the day
2 Oct 2014 #5 driver9000 Established Member Joined 13 Jan 2008 Messages 4,569 92s work the Tesco liner train during daylight hours on the WCML. I see it nearly every day on the northern section of the line. I can never remember the train details though, I think it runs north as 4S83 maybe?
92s work the Tesco liner train during daylight hours on the WCML. I see it nearly every day on the northern section of the line. I can never remember the train details though, I think it runs north as 4S83 maybe?
2 Oct 2014 #6 Freightmaster Verified Rep Joined 7 Jul 2009 Messages 4,523 driver9000 said: 92s work the Tesco liner train during daylight hours on the WCML. I see it nearly every day on the northern section of the line. Click to expand... True, but I think the OP is based in East Anglia, so Rugby/Nuneaton would probably be easier to get to... MARK
driver9000 said: 92s work the Tesco liner train during daylight hours on the WCML. I see it nearly every day on the northern section of the line. Click to expand... True, but I think the OP is based in East Anglia, so Rugby/Nuneaton would probably be easier to get to... MARK
2 Oct 2014 #7 A anme Established Member Joined 8 Aug 2013 Messages 1,777 Deleted Last edited: 2 Oct 2014
4 Oct 2014 #8 H hairyhandedfool Established Member Joined 14 Apr 2008 Messages 8,837 There's normally a couple at Wembley Yard, and I think I saw one at Rugby yesterday evening (assuming my memory hasn't failed me again).
There's normally a couple at Wembley Yard, and I think I saw one at Rugby yesterday evening (assuming my memory hasn't failed me again).