• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Where is it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Guest
It's on the north end of Banbury station at MP 87.28.

It's where the UM separates to form the UGL.
 
T

Tom

Guest
901101 or 001 I think is the one Nath is referring to.
 

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
7 Aug 2005
Messages
21,194
Location
0035
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:British_Rail_960001_at_Norwich.jpg
I was on about this train :tard:
I will and see it at Banbury considering I get a platform ticket! It's very unusual to see one of these round my area!
P.s! Thanks to Tom for backing me up! ;)

I wouldn't bother asking in the ticket office for a platform ticket - I'd ask the guys checking tickets there (if they're present). If they say no, you could always go up in the lift - Chiltern mentioned this in their newsletter a while back & said they 'occasionally' will do checks by the lift, but it's not worth doing them often as the numbers are quite small.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top