• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Where can I see High Output track maintenance trains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tj.stevenson

Member
Joined
16 Aug 2015
Messages
7
I understand that track renewal is taking place this weekend north of Stoke, and I would very much like to see any High Output trains in operation. Does anyone know where they will be and when?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

rower40

Member
Joined
1 Jan 2008
Messages
583
Why oh Why oh Why do tracklaying trains not have a large stuffed "Gromit" cuddly toy on the front?
(I watched "The Wrong Trousers" again last weekend with my children, 11 and 9 (*), who hadn't seen it before.)

(*) Ages, not names.
 

Boodiggy

Member
Joined
8 Nov 2012
Messages
642
I understand that track renewal is taking place this weekend north of Stoke, and I would very much like to see any High Output trains in operation. Does anyone know where they will be and when?
Its not the High Output at Stoke this weekend…
Not much High Output work at present. At least another year before it is back on the West Coast area.

I think there is S&C reballasting with a RailVac and possibly drainage works
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top