• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Where can I get a Toton storage list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blincodave

New Member
Joined
9 Sep 2010
Messages
4
Location
Cambridge
Hi folks,

First post! Is it possible to get an up to date list of what is currently stored? Planning to make my first ever visit this weekend. Any advice?

Many thanks

Dave
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

noddy1878

Established Member
Joined
23 Jun 2010
Messages
1,473
Location
Plymouth
I went there earlier in the year. First time in 16 odd years. You'll get some of it but no way all of it. My photos from when i went are http://stevenbooth.fotopic.net/c1873946.html
you can see that it is impossible to get all the locos. Very frustrating. I remember back in late 80s and early 90s when i went as a kid you could turn up, ask if you could have a look round and they would let you as long as you bought a hi vis and didn't go near the through lines. It was great.
 

Blincodave

New Member
Joined
9 Sep 2010
Messages
4
Location
Cambridge
As I started this thread I thought I'd let you know how I got on yesterday. There are 28 Class 60s in front of the mound which have been there for a while and are listed on wnxx.com. With the help of some regulars on the day, a walk over to the compound area and a good set of binos, I managed to log 90 locos on my visit. So not all doom and gloom!

Dave
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top