Hi
I currently have a season ticket between london terminals and Eastbourne. I'm trying to get a changeover for my new journey from new Barnet to london terminals.
I bought the ticket from fenchurch street station
I popped into my local Eastbourne station, they took my ticket but returned it a week later stating they could not do it as it wasn't on their system and I should go to the station I bought it from.
So next opportunity I went to fenchurch street station, the chap gave me a form and said they could do it but would take 24 hours to do. But he stated that any network rail ticket office could do it. As I needed to get to Eastbourne decided to take the form and try once again to get Eastbourne to do it as I'd be there for a couple of days.
The chap there though said they couldn't do it, would take the form but would take over a week as they'd need to send it by post to fenchurch street to do it!
So today, near my current location went into the local station which is on the new network I intend to travel on and tried again. This time they said they couldn't do it either and I'd be best to go to new Barnet to do it as the new receiving station.
So, very simply what are the regulations for getting a changeover and how long should this take.
I'm getting fobbed off left right and centre by people who you can tell by their expressions do t want to do it, presumably too complex for them! Quite a few tuts and sharp intake of breath from them each time I ask!
Last resort is to go back to fenchurch street but because I'm not in london every day will take a week for me to get back in and pick up. Can I claim the single tickets I'd need to buy?
Any help appreciated
No customer service in these places
I currently have a season ticket between london terminals and Eastbourne. I'm trying to get a changeover for my new journey from new Barnet to london terminals.
I bought the ticket from fenchurch street station
I popped into my local Eastbourne station, they took my ticket but returned it a week later stating they could not do it as it wasn't on their system and I should go to the station I bought it from.
So next opportunity I went to fenchurch street station, the chap gave me a form and said they could do it but would take 24 hours to do. But he stated that any network rail ticket office could do it. As I needed to get to Eastbourne decided to take the form and try once again to get Eastbourne to do it as I'd be there for a couple of days.
The chap there though said they couldn't do it, would take the form but would take over a week as they'd need to send it by post to fenchurch street to do it!
So today, near my current location went into the local station which is on the new network I intend to travel on and tried again. This time they said they couldn't do it either and I'd be best to go to new Barnet to do it as the new receiving station.
So, very simply what are the regulations for getting a changeover and how long should this take.
I'm getting fobbed off left right and centre by people who you can tell by their expressions do t want to do it, presumably too complex for them! Quite a few tuts and sharp intake of breath from them each time I ask!
Last resort is to go back to fenchurch street but because I'm not in london every day will take a week for me to get back in and pick up. Can I claim the single tickets I'd need to buy?
Any help appreciated
No customer service in these places