childwallblues
Established Member
The 350/1 leaving Walsall at about 1530 acually runs through to Liverpool but is not advertised as such.
The /2s are owned by a different ROSCO and are fitted with a different seating arrangement - I don’t understand.
The Walsall to Liverpool working is the 14:31 ex Walsall which takes the path of a /1 which goes down to London as an 8 car to form the 17:46 to crewe.The 350/1 leaving Walsall at about 1530 acually runs through to Liverpool but is not advertised as such.
Unit number changes are relatively straightforward. It is vehicle number changes that would be more difficult.I don't think number changes are quite that simple...
I assume you are happy to pay Virgin prices for skipping the "annoying" stopsThe london Midland services are painful anyway, but with the 2+3 seating and lack of tables, it makes the journey much more painful... Would rather them bulk the 350/1s and 3s to 125mph running, and then drop the annoying stops (Atherstone, Litchfield Trent Valley etc).
The 350/1s and 350/3s could run the fast services from Liverpool (Liverpool, Runcorn, Crewe, Stafford, Nuneaton, Rugby, Milton Keynes, Watford Junc, Euston)
The 350/2s could run the more stopping service via Northampton...
I'm fairly sure it's the other way around; Angel own the /1s, /3s and /4s with Porterbrook owning the /2s.Not even the same ROSCO - Angel owns the /2s, Porterbrook owns all other 350s.