railwaytrack
Member
Where do you normally buy your train ticket and how do you normally pay? I have created a poll here as i am interested to see what methods are most common these days?
If you use multiple different methods then just select the ones that you use the most frequently. So if you use more than one method just as frequently as each other than you can select more than one. But only select methods that you regularly use. I am not interested in methods that you occasionally use.
I am including payment methods such as Contactless or Google Pay or Apple Pay etc under "Card" so just select "Card" if you use any of these to purchase your ticket.
Feel free to discuss anything regarding this in this thread. I look forward to seeing the responses to this poll.
Many thanks.
If you use multiple different methods then just select the ones that you use the most frequently. So if you use more than one method just as frequently as each other than you can select more than one. But only select methods that you regularly use. I am not interested in methods that you occasionally use.
I am including payment methods such as Contactless or Google Pay or Apple Pay etc under "Card" so just select "Card" if you use any of these to purchase your ticket.
Feel free to discuss anything regarding this in this thread. I look forward to seeing the responses to this poll.
Many thanks.
Last edited: