• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Where am I?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

godfreycomplex

Established Member
Joined
23 Jun 2016
Messages
1,754
Any chance of a hint?
Yes I have gone a bit obscure on this one in hindsight, apologies

This place is (or maybe used to be until recently) one of the places where train crew swapped on a long rural railway. (Crews from the North would go back North, and crews from the South would go back South)
 

daodao

Established Member
Joined
6 Feb 2016
Messages
3,602
Location
Dunham/Bowdon
Urmston.

[I instantly recognised the map as it includes a cemetery (adjacent to the railway line) that I visited 3 weeks ago.]

If correct, open floor.
 
Last edited:

To the trains

Member
Joined
24 Mar 2022
Messages
44
Location
Bath
Urmston.

[I instantly recognised the map as it includes a cemetery (adjacent to the railway line) that I visited 3 weeks ago.]

If correct, open floor.
Yes, you are correct, much as I am mildly irritated that that's the third time someone has guessed my station straightaway!
 
Last edited:

Top