Hi all - TPE have cancelled the 1611 Glasgow Central to Liverpool Lime St (planned arrival 1946) today 18 Feb. I have an advance ticket on this train. TPE can only offer the 1707 Glasgow Central to Manchester Airport as far as Preston, and then the 2029 (Northern) Preston to Liverpool Lime St arriving Lime St at 2122.
They are refusing to let anyone travel via Avanti. I recall reading here that if any journey was delayed more than an hour, that any operator had to help you get home.
Can TPE insist I take their train, or does Avanti have to accept me if it’s >1hr delay with TPE? I would get a slightly earlier one plus not looking forward to either a 45 min wait at Preston, nor being on a 397 with all the other TPE cancellations today!
They are refusing to let anyone travel via Avanti. I recall reading here that if any journey was delayed more than an hour, that any operator had to help you get home.
Can TPE insist I take their train, or does Avanti have to accept me if it’s >1hr delay with TPE? I would get a slightly earlier one plus not looking forward to either a 45 min wait at Preston, nor being on a 397 with all the other TPE cancellations today!