First class
Established Member
- Joined
- 9 Aug 2008
- Messages
- 2,731
Turns out that this 'wheelchair' user was carrying his young child on his lap in the wheelchair and wanted to go up the ramp with the child in the wheelchair with him. (he says this in Youtube comments).
If that is the case, then I would certainly decline him permission. I would not reasonably deem it safe to have go up a fairly steep ramp with a child.
When he speaks foreign, he is saying 'get the child of my lap' to his mrs.
If that is the case, then I would certainly decline him permission. I would not reasonably deem it safe to have go up a fairly steep ramp with a child.
When he speaks foreign, he is saying 'get the child of my lap' to his mrs.
Travel assistance
If you would like assistance when making a journey, such as help getting on or off a train, or ramps for a wheelchair, please contact the Train Company that manages the station you are starting your journey from. Please try and give a minimum of 24 hours notice before your journey as this will allow time for any special arrangements to be made. If this is not possible the Train Companies will still do their best to help, but cannot guarantee to provide their normal level of service.
Last edited: