• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What's the work being done on the LTSR this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ijmad

Established Member
Joined
7 Jan 2016
Messages
1,858
Location
UK
I noticed the sections of both the DLR and District that run parallel to it have also been closed. So guessing they're doing something major that would make running trains nearby hazardous?

Sorry if this has been covered in another thread, I couldn't find it.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ijmad

Established Member
Joined
7 Jan 2016
Messages
1,858
Location
UK
Ah nice. Big works. I wonder if TfL are taking the opportunity to do other things on the DLR and District in those areas.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top