• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What was your Favourite Comedy Programme of 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

petethetim

Member
Joined
16 Feb 2006
Messages
507
Location
Belfast N.Ireland
My Personal Choice Would be either....

Still Game ( which just has finished its 6th successful Series )

Or

Saxondale Another cracking Series Starting the Superb Steve Coogan


Also worth a mention would be Gavin & Stacey ( I always think anything with Alison Steadman is a winner)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

me123

Established Member
Joined
9 Jul 2007
Messages
8,510
Comedy in th last few years has been dire in my honest opinion: I get my laughs from older shows.

I'd have to agree with Still Game, though. Pretty good this year after a few iffy seasons. The Christmas Special was particularly funny I thought.
 

petethetim

Member
Joined
16 Feb 2006
Messages
507
Location
Belfast N.Ireland
Comedy in th last few years has been dire in my honest opinion: I get my laughs from older shows.

I'd have to agree with Still Game, though. Pretty good this year after a few iffy seasons. The Christmas Special was particularly funny I thought.

Just Watched Last Nights offering again were they went to Highlands to bring in the New Year , personally I think it is in the Top 3 all Time Scottish Comedy Programmes Right between The Vital Spark & Rab C Nesbit (being the Best)
 

D306

Established Member
Joined
9 Apr 2007
Messages
2,237
Location
somewhere concrete
I'm not to sure really, but here goes
Top Gear (Does it count?)
The IT Crowd
Whose Line Is It Anyway (on Dave)
Qi
 

Jord

Member
Joined
21 Jun 2007
Messages
1,180
Location
Aberdeenshire
Top Gear or Only Fools and Horses (does that count?) and Rush Hour 3 (Does this count?)
 

mrcheek

Established Member
Joined
11 Sep 2007
Messages
1,607
Armstrong and Miller on BBC was absolutely brilliant.
But nothing is as good as South Park
 

me123

Established Member
Joined
9 Jul 2007
Messages
8,510
Just Watched Last Nights offering again were they went to Highlands to bring in the New Year , personally I think it is in the Top 3 all Time Scottish Comedy Programmes Right between The Vital Spark & Rab C Nesbit (being the Best)

I though Hogmanay's episode was rather poor, but I'd give Still Game the top spot overall!

Top Gear (Does it count?)

Most Definately!

Whose Line Is It Anyway (on Dave)

A classic by all standards!

Mock the week is pretty good.

Just as good as the above, in my honest opinion
[youtube]YDQuWcAb_q0[/youtube]

Gets me every time!

Or the Simpsons still Priceless after 20 Years :)

No doubt [sings] Spider Pig. Spider Pig...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top