Today,Sunday 3rd Dec,ar 2.25pm I saw what I presume was a "special" proceeding on the Up Fast line on the MML at Overbridge 52(Congers Bridge) halfway between Sileby Station and Redlands railhead.
It consisted of two class 68s either end of a rake of mark2/3 carriages,I'm not sure which.
Didn't get any numbers I'm afraid as it's about 100 metres to the embankment/bridge which runs along the end of our garden.
Does anyone know where it had been,where it was going and what it was all about.
We don't see many 68s anymore,when they were first introduced they were quite regularly seen on the midday empty stone train,running in/snagging perhaps.
JP.
It consisted of two class 68s either end of a rake of mark2/3 carriages,I'm not sure which.
Didn't get any numbers I'm afraid as it's about 100 metres to the embankment/bridge which runs along the end of our garden.
Does anyone know where it had been,where it was going and what it was all about.
We don't see many 68s anymore,when they were first introduced they were quite regularly seen on the midday empty stone train,running in/snagging perhaps.
JP.
Last edited: