Loppylugs
Member
This subject has probably been discussed on here before, but at Reading on Wednesday I observed a SWR class 450 absolutely plastered in graffiti. As you may imagine it looked awful, but when a GWR 800 arrived in a not dissimilar state it made me wonder what penalties should be inflicted on the perpetrators.
Obviously, they should be made to clear up the mess or at best pay for the work involved, but any further suggestions ?
I have my own thoughts on what should happen to them, but sadly these are unprintable. Does anyone know of any previous convictions ?
Obviously, they should be made to clear up the mess or at best pay for the work involved, but any further suggestions ?
I have my own thoughts on what should happen to them, but sadly these are unprintable. Does anyone know of any previous convictions ?