• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What make/model is the front camera in National Express coaches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasperG

New Member
Joined
23 Sep 2022
Messages
2
Location
Bristol
I have noticed the front camera that’s shown on the front monitor (presumably for travel sickness) in the national express coaches has a certain quality to it - something like that of a Sony handyman circa 2000.

I’m wondering if anyone can help me find out what camera they use? Looks like there’s a fish eye lens on it too. [Asking as a film maker]

Be great if anyone can help, thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 098B0634-7209-4D79-9A69-585861539310.jpeg
    098B0634-7209-4D79-9A69-585861539310.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 78
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JasperG

New Member
Joined
23 Sep 2022
Messages
2
Location
Bristol
Thanks very much, I’ll look in to these! If anyone knows what model that’d also be useful but this is a great start, thanks for the quick response too.
 

Eyersey468

Established Member
Joined
14 Sep 2018
Messages
2,602
They do indeed use Lytx Drivecams, I don't know the exact model number.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top