Nottingham trams have been pretty bad for ASB in my experience.
Worst I've seen was a guy going off on a racist tirade towards an asian man.
Lots of drug addicts tend to use it north of the city centre, although the area in general does have a lot of addicts too.
- My partner was on the tram when a mother with her kid admitted she was high on crack.
- I've seen a woman screaming and scratching at the door before running off down an alleyway.
- I had a group of addicts sit next to me eating pasta salad with their bare hands.
- Got off the tram once where half the occupants were heading to a mass deal (fives over here, tens over there!)
- A man who didn't pay his fare was screaming and berating ticket officers - obviously very high.
There was also a guy with a crowbar in his backpack talking about all the robberies he had done recently.
Probably the worst I've seen on any public transport system! The tram seems to be useful for the crackheads due to not needing to pay the driver, so you can get on for free and then just intimidate the ticket inspectors after.