• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What lenses do you use for your DSLR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mumrar

Established Member
Joined
26 Sep 2008
Messages
2,650
Location
Redditch
DSLR? Heck, I'm a luddite! I'm not yet willing to give up the benefits of Fuji's Acros monochrome film...

With my trusty Canon Eos1V HS, I use a 100-400mm F4 L IS zoom, a 2x teleconverter, a 24-70mm F2.8 L zoom.

As a luddite I'm sure you meant a 100-400mm F4-5.6 L IS, but stick with what you know if you're happy, no-one except the film manufacturers and labs can force you to change, but I guess it's become a little expensive for developing these days?? Unless of course you do your own darkroom work
 

Mike McCormac

Member
Joined
18 Sep 2008
Messages
35
Location
Paphos, Cyprus
I use a Nikon D700 (full frame) body, with a 17-35 f2.8, 28-70 f2.8 and a 70-200 f2.8 (all Nikon). They weigh a ton but deliver up wonderfully sharp pictures!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top