atillathehunn
Established Member
Hello,
I'm travelling to Cornwall via the Paddington sleeper. In the end I received my ticket in advance of the departure date rather than collecting them, but on the ticket it says 'SLP ADV SOLO TV'. At a guess, SLP means Sleeper, ADV means Advance and SOLO means... well, solo. However, TV is not entirely obvious in this context. But what does all this mean? Do I get a berth or am I slumming it in a chair all night?
I'm travelling to Cornwall via the Paddington sleeper. In the end I received my ticket in advance of the departure date rather than collecting them, but on the ticket it says 'SLP ADV SOLO TV'. At a guess, SLP means Sleeper, ADV means Advance and SOLO means... well, solo. However, TV is not entirely obvious in this context. But what does all this mean? Do I get a berth or am I slumming it in a chair all night?