Bletchleyite
Veteran Member
Ironing boards are comfortable and should be fitted in more trains.
Ha! Selfishly, I quite like 143s and 144s and I’m also working on the principle that all trains are better than no train.I thought we wanted people to use any newly opened/reopened branch lines!
At least one carriage per train should be reserved for zombies
Does that include the large numbers of phone zombies who wander about oblivious to anything apart from their smart phone screen ?
What of child enthusiasts visiting with their parents?
Seems a bit exclusionist. If you block out young enthusiasts on 'enthusiast days' for being too young, who will become the enthusiasts of the future?Good point. They can visit on "normals" days when it will be compulsory for there to always be someone standing in front of a major exhibit so that a familiy member might take their photo "... standing in front of the choo-choo train" using a smartphone.
Unsurprisingly, I agree with yorksrob, on the above especially.A pound spent connecting a town to the railway network is better value for money than one spent shaving ten minutes of an existing journey.