Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Merseyrail Station Assistants are on about £20,300 basic (recent rise not sure of exact figure), plus Sundays as overtime. Next payday is Oct 6th, and as Red2005 wrote, every fourth Friday after.
Ok sorry, I was referring to At seat catering just presumed that they aeee the same as arriva staff because it is a subsidiary company under Arriva. Thanks for that information guys really appreciated. My interview went well I think fingers crossed hey
Ok sorry, I was referring to At seat catering just presumed that they aeee the same as arriva staff because it is a subsidiary company under Arriva. Thanks for that information guys really appreciated. My interview went well I think fingers crossed hey
We have had a number of issues with members trying to set up duplicate accounts in this forum.
Please note that we only allow one account per person, but if you find yourself in a situation in which you'd like a separate identity for this section then please contact us directly and explain your reasoning or concerns rather than setting up a separate new account.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.