heart-of-wessex
Established Member
Is there any thrill ride weather or not in a theme park that you would not touch with a barge pole?
I don't particularly go on rides though I've been on a few, but this ride is rather extreme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWJATqU1WGk (and a POV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnF_fO1AM_w)
You would NOT get me on that, even if you told me I would get infinity cash as a prize, pay my rent for life, offer me to drive D9000 on the ECML, whatever I would still tell you to foxtrot oscar!
Same would apply for this one too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smX6iRFHQd0
Is there any rides I am missing that are more extreme than that? Would you go on the above two as well? I'm sure X-scream is safe but I'd pass out because a) I'd wonder if it failed and b) me and heights outside (not bad from inside like a plane though) don't go well!
I don't particularly go on rides though I've been on a few, but this ride is rather extreme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWJATqU1WGk (and a POV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnF_fO1AM_w)
You would NOT get me on that, even if you told me I would get infinity cash as a prize, pay my rent for life, offer me to drive D9000 on the ECML, whatever I would still tell you to foxtrot oscar!
Same would apply for this one too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smX6iRFHQd0
Is there any rides I am missing that are more extreme than that? Would you go on the above two as well? I'm sure X-scream is safe but I'd pass out because a) I'd wonder if it failed and b) me and heights outside (not bad from inside like a plane though) don't go well!
