XCTurbostar
Established Member
- Joined
- 13 Sep 2014
- Messages
- 2,596
Yes almost the entire fleet is stored at Wembley.Is there anything left of the heavily refurbished anglian 321s or have I been shaving with bits of them for a while now?
Yes almost the entire fleet is stored at Wembley.Is there anything left of the heavily refurbished anglian 321s or have I been shaving with bits of them for a while now?
Would have been perfect for the drunks on Friday night.Why did 325s ever get mentioned in this thread. They’re not exactly ‘suitable for passenger use’ are they?
Some passengers should be kept in cages. No conversion work necessary.You can have passengers in a 325. They'd just have to bring their own chairs.
Getting rather dystopianSome passengers should be kept in cages. No conversion work necessary.
I heard someone was proposing to use the 325s for a budget London to Manchester serviceGetting rather dystopian![]()
I suspect EMR might be interested in taking the 158s to strengthen their 158 fleetAvanti have just finished with their 221s, I think there are handful not publicly confirmed as taken up.
When (if) EMR puts its 810s in service, the 222s are spare (although Scotrail are tendering for a fleet) which will use many (if not all of them).
8 class 458s will be spare soon too (SWR only keeping 28 of 36)
TfW will soon have 150s and 158s off lease, remains to be seen if any are stored, or if they quickly get scrapped.
The 150s are mostly rotten, many have been scrapped already. 158s will probably find a home, but that will probably be part of a cascade that enables 150s at Northern or GWR to go for scrap.TfW will soon have 150s and 158s off lease, remains to be seen if any are stored, or if they quickly get scrapped.
I’ve heard thru sumone that works for northern that the tfw 158s are going to northern .The 150s are mostly rotten, many have been scrapped already. 158s will probably find a home, but that will probably be part of a cascade that enables 150s at Northern or GWR to go for scrap.