• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What has happened to BVE Routes and Trains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noony367

Member
Joined
9 Nov 2009
Messages
7
Location
Leeds
Does anyone know where BVE RT have gone? I can get onto every other BVE site but not that one.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Pumbaa

Established Member
Joined
19 Feb 2008
Messages
5,022
It's not just BRT. There are others as well, the cause of which will hopefully be sorted out soon.
 

Bill EWS

Member
Joined
10 Feb 2006
Messages
673
Location
Didcot
I have been having problems with a number of Forums over the last few days, even this one, where the page refuses to open on the first click but when I close the page and clck on it again it opens immediately. I get a blank page, which states that the download has been completed, with the word 'done' at the bottom left.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top