• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What happened to the West Highland route?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ND123

New Member
Joined
24 Mar 2010
Messages
4
Hi, can anybody help me? I started playing BVE4 about 6 months ago and I have a lot of routes. But, when i was surfing I saw a West Highland Route thread (Glasgow Queen Street, Ashfield etc.) I have looked all over for this? Was it cancelled?

Can anybody help??

Nathan:)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Pumbaa

Established Member
Joined
19 Feb 2008
Messages
5,022
I have no recollection of ever seeing a WHL route. Perhaps it may have been a route from BVE in Scotland that is roughly based on it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top