Sun Chariot
Established Member
Hello all. Hoping a knowledgeable Watercress Line soul can shed light on this:
I stopped by the Mid Hants, between Medstead and Ropley, to see the action from the nearby fields. Saturday morning, I saw 34007 Wadebride complete one out 'n' back and then it was replaced with 50027 Lion. Just come past the same way today and seen Lion on duty again.
34007 was, admittedly, leaving some impressive lineside fires on Saturday; is that why she was removed from service? Otherwise, what was the reason?
Thanks in advance.
I stopped by the Mid Hants, between Medstead and Ropley, to see the action from the nearby fields. Saturday morning, I saw 34007 Wadebride complete one out 'n' back and then it was replaced with 50027 Lion. Just come past the same way today and seen Lion on duty again.
34007 was, admittedly, leaving some impressive lineside fires on Saturday; is that why she was removed from service? Otherwise, what was the reason?
Thanks in advance.
Last edited: