Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Can anyone shed any light on what happened at Leeds Station, this lunchtime? Heard an announcement about electrical problems? Noticed that inbound trains from KX were delayed. I was waiting for 1P31 1155 to MAN at the time.
He couldn't have done - no pasty outlet! To be back on topic, I would be interested, to know what happened? The 1145 to KX was still in the platform, when I left.
Thanks for that. I assumed it was serious, as the KX inbound trains were runninng 15-25 minutes late. Passengers were being advised, to use TPE & XC services (to York), and joining KX bound services there.
Someone bought a bottle of coke from WH Smith and the earth tremor that followed from their jaw hitting the floor upon hearing the price brought down overhead wires.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.