• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What does the 'X' mean on my seat reservation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

easyken

Member
Joined
19 May 2011
Messages
35
Location
Manchester
Daft question I imagine, but I just wondered what the 'X' stands for next to the seat number please?

Thanks in advance.
 

Attachments

  • Train reservation 20170718.jpg
    Train reservation 20170718.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 296
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

easyken

Member
Joined
19 May 2011
Messages
35
Location
Manchester
Thanks. Train was packed so wanted to make sure I didn't have a reservation with exclusions or anything!
 

Harpers Tate

Established Member
Joined
10 May 2013
Messages
2,053
They used to use A (for Airline). Which meant that Coach A was full of people arguing over their seats.
 

Cantab26

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2016
Messages
1,948
They used to use A (for Airline). Which meant that Coach A was full of people arguing over their seats.

Or trying to sit in the luggage van on an HST at Stirling a few years ago. After I had already pointed out that the coupons said Coach L. Sigh...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top