• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What did I see at Stoke this moring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigVince76

Member
Joined
13 Apr 2010
Messages
107
Hi, as I passed Stoke-on-Trent station on a bus this morning at about 09.20 a black loco and a short rake of BR blue/grey carriages left the station heading south. Does anyone have any details? What was the loco? I do not know if it stopped at stoke but it was not moving very fast when I saw it. Thanks.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
30 Jun 2005
Messages
8,873
Location
Rugby
67005 working 5Z69 Warrington to Toton with some blue and grey Cargo-D coaches
 

Scotrail84

On Moderation
Joined
5 Jul 2010
Messages
2,977
Are these the cargo D coaches Scotrail are meant to be getting back as we've heard that the morning and evening peak loco hauls are coming back. Currently we only have 1 morning and 1 evening run. Supposed to be reverting back to 4 LH per week day
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top