Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
The most irritating man in the world. He sits up the other end of the office, and whistles the letter s. It's all I can hear when he's on the phone (it's a quiet office) and it's doing my head in
Depends, nothing at the moment but I tend to listen mainly to either Gold or Magic either on the DAB radio or streamed to the PC at both home and work.
I quite like Koop though, it's a jazz band and quite refreshing to listen to,
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.