• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

142094

Established Member
Joined
7 Nov 2009
Messages
8,789
Location
Newcastle
I Was All By Myself - Green Day

followed by

There's Only Me [Instrumental] - Rob Dougan. AKA the theme to Law and Order Criminal Intent (or before they changed it).
 

Dai.

Established Member
Joined
2 Aug 2008
Messages
1,210
Location
Wales
I don't mean to insult a moderator(Hail mojo!) but jedward?:|

My thoughts exactly!


I think I've got one that we can all sing too -


Billy Idol - Rebel Yell

Just Noticed -
Whitney Houston - I will always love you

ANDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIII EEEEEEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILLLLLLLLLLLL ALWAYSSSSSS LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUU.

>_>
 

Broken Viking

On Moderation
Joined
23 Oct 2006
Messages
1,666
Location
some place west of France
197204.jpg


Waylander - Honour Amongst Chaos <D​
 

hoppoh

Member
Joined
27 Jan 2010
Messages
5
Location
chesterfield
<( now listening to rainbows stargazer got 2b the best classic rock song of all time

high noon oh id sell my soul for water
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top