Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Well I had a treat 30 to 45 minutes ago with the bus driver singing along to some music he was playing in his cab and while he was young, they were classics.
at the moment, Guns n Roses - Sweet Child o' mine. --- old post above --- --- new post below ---
and now Gorillaz - Stylo. This isn't usually what I'm into but I really like this.
I've just listened to a song on the radio but have no idea what it's called - it basically sounds a little like the Alvin and the Chipmunks theme, but the keyboard only. Any ideas? --- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Scrap that, it was Van Halen and Jump.
For some reason that's what it always reminds me of when I hear it! Even had to search "Sounds like Alvin and the Chipmunks theme" to find out what it was called!
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.