• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorksrob

Veteran Member
Joined
6 Aug 2009
Messages
44,384
Location
Yorks
Nottamun Town - Fairport Convention

"not a soul would look up
not a soul would look down
to show me the way to fair Nottamun Town"

P. S Haxby Fur - I miss those 308's as well. They were superb!
 

HaxbyFur

Member
Joined
20 Oct 2009
Messages
73
Location
York, UK
Nottamun Town - Fairport Convention

"not a soul would look up
not a soul would look down
to show me the way to fair Nottamun Town"

P. S Haxby Fur - I miss those 308's as well. They were superb!

I know! Its the train I grew up on :P Train's today (as modern and technological as they are) don't seem to have as much character as they did a decade+ ago.. or maybe they will in a decades time :P
 

yorksrob

Veteran Member
Joined
6 Aug 2009
Messages
44,384
Location
Yorks
Yeah, I used to commute from Leeds to Bradford so naturally Forster Square was the terminus of choice :)

I quite like the 333's though. I suspect they'll have have plenty of followers in time.
 

Dai.

Established Member
Joined
2 Aug 2008
Messages
1,210
Location
Wales
The Static Age - Green Day

Bit of punk rock to get the blood flowing!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top