• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken Viking

On Moderation
Joined
23 Oct 2006
Messages
1,666
Location
some place west of France
Ensiferum_Iron.jpg


Ensiferum - Iron <D<D<D
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorksrob

Veteran Member
Joined
6 Aug 2009
Messages
44,409
Location
Yorks
The Blacksmith - Steeleye Span

"If I said I'd marry you, twas only for to try you
so bring your witness love and I'll not deny you"
 

mbonwick

Established Member
Joined
26 Oct 2006
Messages
6,311
Location
Kendal
Perfect 10 - Beautiful South

You should really give this a listen - it's got very relevant lyrics.
 

fgwrich

Established Member
Joined
15 Apr 2009
Messages
10,646
Location
Hampshire
La Roux - Colourless Colour / Im Not Your Toy...Then Friendly Fires - Jump In The Pool / Kiss Of Life
 

Broken Viking

On Moderation
Joined
23 Oct 2006
Messages
1,666
Location
some place west of France
Korpiklaani - Shall We Take a turn... <D

...Oh, and also going over some JLE sound recordings that I did on my 'phone during the LuL Zone I challenge. :shock:
Incidentally, does anyone know where I can get hold of some good quality, high bitrate JL stock "spaceship" sounds - Preferably recorded between Westminster and North Greenwich?
 
Joined
17 Aug 2009
Messages
535
Fish Out of Water - Tears for Fears
EDIT: Gas Giants - Tears for Fears, with 'Power' coming straight after it.


Honestly, this band is my livelihood...
 
Joined
17 Aug 2009
Messages
535
Change - Tears for Fears

Roland insisted this one had no real meaning despite the wording. Bollocks!

I did not have the time... I did not have the nerve... to ask you how you feel - is this what you deserve...?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top