• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

asylumxl

Established Member
Joined
12 Feb 2009
Messages
4,260
Location
Hiding in your shadow
LOL!!
Saying that, I went to the McFly signing for "One for the Radio" last July. Queued up for 2.5hrs!!
- and went to Plymouth Pavilions last November for their gig!! It was hellfire!!! - honestly!!!!!

That's mildly disturbing... Those are 2.5 hrs you'll NEVER get back, which you spent waiting for McFly of all people. Sadness :cry:
 

monkey

Member
Joined
23 Aug 2009
Messages
431
Location
Leeds
...oh me likes this thread. who would have thought trainnspotters listen to cool music (well some people)...;)

starstruck - santogold
 

mbonwick

Established Member
Joined
26 Oct 2006
Messages
6,311
Location
Kendal
YES!
Well not remember them...I wasn't alive then. BUT I LOVE EM!


Kiss - Crazy Crazy Nights
 
Joined
17 Aug 2009
Messages
535
The carnival outside (bloody cowal games...) but I am about to put some Tears for Fears on to drown out their idiotic crap.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top